New Owner

New to the Jaguar XE Forums? Introduce yourself here
Gaspode

New Owner

Post by Gaspode » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:40 am

New Owner here - collected my 10 month old Portfolio 2.0D AWD from the dealer yesterday :D
I've not had chance to spend much time in it yet (work just has to get in the way :cry: ) but hopefully I can rectify that at the weekend. Just wanted to thank everyone on here for the wealth of information that's been posted - I've spent the past few weeks trawling the forums and feel I'm well prepared for my Jaguar journey!
2017 Portfolio 2.0D (180) AWD - Santorini Black

morini

Re: New Owner

Post by morini » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Gaspode wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:40 am
New Owner here - collected my 10 month old Portfolio 2.0D AWD from the dealer yesterday :D
I've not had chance to spend much time in it yet (work just has to get in the way :cry: ) but hopefully I can rectify that at the weekend. Just wanted to thank everyone on here for the wealth of information that's been posted - I've spent the past few weeks trawling the forums and feel I'm well prepared for my Jaguar journey!
Enjoy the car Gaspode. I'm very envious, I've got an indeterminate wait until I get my hands on mine. Until then I'll just soak up the wisdom on here and enjoy everyone elses cars by proxy :D
MY2019 Jaguar XE 250 R-Sport - Fuji white, Pro Navigation Pack with Meridian™ Sound System (380W), Parking Pack, Adaptive Dynamics

richmond

Post by richmond » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:46 am

Welcome to the forum Gaspode. The best thing about owning an XE is the pleasure of driving it as it is a real drivers car when pushed a bit, but it also doubles as a family car when full of people and things which you just have to transport at times. Ignore all the moans and whinges about things that don't matter, such as the intermittent stop/start etc.
John
2016 XE Italian Racing Red Prestige 2.0i 200
Prev. 2011 XFS

Gaspode

Post by Gaspode » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 am

Thanks - not too worried about the moans - human nature to complain when things go wrong and to keep quiet when everything is working....
2017 Portfolio 2.0D (180) AWD - Santorini Black

Return to “Introductions”