The big clean

The place to discuss everything else..
Vespa

The big clean

Post by Vespa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:03 pm

I have today spent one and a half hours under the bonnet bulling up the plastic and rubber. When I thought I had finished I found more muck in hard to reach crevices so will be having another go tomorrow as my back is aching. This is part of the plan for the first of the year's full clean and polish of anything I can see on the car or as it's known a full valet and detailing as much as possible now I am getting that bit older and less flexible. Hopefully I can post some pics before Easter Monday if I get it all done. :) If you have nothing planned this weekend will be great as long as it doesn't get too hot. Too much sun gives a bad polish finish.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D

Colt

Re: The big clean

Post by Colt » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Sounds looked after 😎
XE R-Sport Santorini black 200ps petrol. Black pack, privacy rear windows, advanced park assist, heated screen, 10 way heated electric seats, power fold door mirrors. First mod black jack valve caps!! :lol:

Rob Wright

Post by Rob Wright » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:07 pm

I had a brief go underneath the hood on mine a week ago. Going through some deep winter puddles had caused splashing up. Clean water, a brush and some paper towel had it looking spruce again in short order.
Corris Grey 25D AWD R-Sport

spritely

Post by spritely » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Thanks for the reminder guys - will have a go at mine too. :)
Corris Grey 180D R sport - loving it.

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”