So today, after much deliberation and consideration (and a few test drives of both the XE petrol and diesel as well as the Alfa Romeo Giulia as it was the other one I considered), I put the money down for a new XE facelift/MY20.
I come from a Mazda 6 2.2d (180hp) and will go to the XE is in HSE trim with a load of options added in its P250 guise with Portofino blue with the Light Oyster leather interior and Light Oyster headliner. It'll be my first Jag (having had one Ford Focus before, followed by a few Mazda 6-es). It'll also be my first auto, although I've driven autos before (and obviously test drove the XE a few times) so that's all fine.
- Portofino blue
- Privacy glass
- Technology Pack (Solar attenuating windscreen, ClearSight rearview mirror, Wireless device charging, Head-up Display)
- Cold Climate Pack (Heated windscreen, Headlight power wash, Heated steering wheel)
- 16-way heated and cooled front seats
- Monogram Aluminium finisher
- Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
- Meridian 825W Surround Sound system
- 40:20:40 folding rear sits with armrest
- 360 surround camera
The car configurator pictures as follows: