Another newbie

New to the Jaguar XE Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ampthill Hatter

Another newbie

Post by Ampthill Hatter » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:27 am

Bought my XE R Sport 25t in Bluefire last November (16 plate) and it still makes me smile just looking at it!
Thought it time I finally joined the forum as I've been loitering on here for a few months gleaming info from you guys.
2016 XE R Sport 25t in Bluefire. Lots of extras including black pack, split folding rear seats, spare wheel etc :D

PhilB

Re: Another newbie

Post by PhilB » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:58 am

Welcome aboard.
Lot's of accrued knowledge on here from owners since 2015.
:D
MY20 RR Evoque P300 HSE.
2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.
2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.

daytona.6man

Re: Another newbie

Post by daytona.6man » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Good evening everyone
Recently joined the ranks of XE ownership with a white XES bought from Jaguar Woodford. I had one on hire three years ago when I turned 60 as a birthday treat for myself and decided back then to own one at some point. She is everything I hoped for. Fast, agile but comfortable (a neat trick), understated sultry looks (I always glance back when I walk away) and surprising economy. You don't have to be going for it to appreciate the effortless nature of having three litres under the bonnet. I am sure to have questions as ownership progresses and after perusing this forum reckon this is the place to find the answers. Photos will be forthcoming when I have had a chance to clean her.

Return to “Introductions”