Question: Anyone have custom R-Sport Illuminated Tread Plates?

All Jaguar XE related discussions
First Jag-g-g

Question: Anyone have custom R-Sport Illuminated Tread Plates?

Post by First Jag-g-g » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:27 pm

After searching previous potential topic threads with followup private messaging, I was unsuccessful in getting a definitive answer. Thus, I'm creating this new topic ...

I have a 2019 XE R-Sport 30t AWD (https://www.xeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8792) and was thinking of swapping to illuminated tread plates. I wanted to potentially buy custom "R-Sport" versus standard "Jaguar" illuminate tread plates. I'd literally want the font and style of the OEM R-Sport solid metal tread plates done as LED.

Question: Has anyone heard or seen anyone who has already done so? If yes, I would greatly appreciate a pic of the same with any supporting ordering information and a Point of Contact.

Thanks in advance,
First Jag-g-g
2019 Jaguar XE R-Sport 30t AWD, Caldera Red, Ebony/Ebony Interior, Comfort & Convenience, Black Pack, 19" Black Rims, Smart Phone Pack

147daytona

Re: Question: Anyone have custom R-Sport Illuminated Tread Plates?

Post by 147daytona » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:22 pm

I have the illuminated tread plates on my R-Sport but they say Jaguar, I've not seen any illuminated ones that say R-Sport.
MY17 240 R-Sport, IRR, Black Pack, Park Pack, Cold Climate Pack, 19" Twin 5 Spokes, Jet/Red Interior, 10 Way + Lumbar, Split Rear Seat, ICT Pro, Illuminated Tread Plates, Configurable Mood Lighting, Alloy Paddles & Pedals, Homelink, Spare Wheel.

First Jag-g-g

Re: Question: Anyone have custom R-Sport Illuminated Tread Plates?

Post by First Jag-g-g » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Yup, I am looking to see if anyone has paid the big $ number for an OEM custom made illuminated tread plate set from JLR that says R- Sport. If you look at JLR XE accessories, you'll see they offer a custom word option for an extravagant price. I'd like to see if they would do R-Sport in the right font and size with badge on my non-illuminated metal ones.
2019 Jaguar XE R-Sport 30t AWD, Caldera Red, Ebony/Ebony Interior, Comfort & Convenience, Black Pack, 19" Black Rims, Smart Phone Pack

Return to “Main Jaguar XE chat”